I Was The Pentagon's UFO Chief - I Know ‘Non-human' Bodies Have Been Found On Earth ⁘ I've...

Image More details: Found here

ALIENS are real and ⁘non-human⁘ bodies have been found on earth, a former Pentagon UFO chief has claimed.

Luis ⁘Lue⁘ Elizondo , a long-time US Defence Department researcher, also claims to have handled ⁘alien⁘ technology.

The former head of the Pentagon program responsible for the investigation of UFOs has made the bombshell claims in his new book ⁘Imminent: Inside the Pentagon's Hunt for UFOs⁘.

⁘I've got to be careful what I say here, to not get in trouble – I still have my security clearance.⁘

He claims other bodies have also been retrieved from subsequent sites, including Mexico in the 1950s and Kazakhstan in 1989.

He said: ⁘I have held in my hand material that scientists for the US government have conducted research on, and they've said: 'This is very special material, it's highly unlikely that it's made by human beings – and it's engineered.'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why alien hunters have spent 60 years finding new solutions for the Drake Equation

UFO Hunting, With Harvard Data: Astrophysicist Advocates For Scientific Investigation

Top UFO hotspots in the UK: Find the best spot to celebrate World UFO Day 2021 | Weird | News |